1. To offload the customer's internal IT staff
workload in handling enquiries of common application such as Microsoft
Office, Email, Internet browser as well as Windows Operating System
resulting in their IT staff to focus on their core business.
2. To reduce the overall cost for customers to
setup their own HelpDesk support by leverage our technical expertise
and professional team skill sets.
A customizable help desk with calls tracking system
for internal support, gives the customer's employees either call
in by phone or submit a ticket from any computer with an internet
1. ServiceOne provide a hotline HelpDesk service
to customers based on 9 hours per day, 5 day per week via its centralized
Helpdesk Resource Center located in Hong Kong.
2. The HelpDesk operation hours starting from 9am to 6pm, Monday
3. The HelpDesk Service provided to customer is based on the following
- Microsoft Office Application: I.e. M/S Word, M/S Excel, M/S
Supported versions: ver. 95, ver. 97, ver. 2000
- Internet Browser: I.e. M/S Internet Explorer ver. 5, 5.5, 6,
Email Application: M/S Outlook 97, 2000,
M/S Outlook Express ver. 5 and ver. 6, Netscape Messenger
Windows OS, User Interface level. Supported
version: ver. 95, 98, 98SE, ME, 2000 Prof, XP Home, XP Professional
- Hardware related enquiries: Printer driver, printer queue,
device driver, setup and configuration
4. ServiceOne is able to meet at least 80% closure
rate on first calls. Work around will be provided within 48 working
hours (counted in business working days) for any enquiries which
cannot be resolved on first call.
5. ServiceOne is responsible for submitting monthly
call analysis report for customers who subscribe the HelpDesk Service.
6. Customizable SLA or supporting scope to be discussed for any
special customer's requirement.
7. ServiceOne offers 20 calls, 50 calls and 100 calls token pack
to meet different customer's needs.